Imerys has been working on Beauvoir’s quarry since 2005 in collaboration with the territory and intends to continue to nurture this relationship within the EMILI project. Imerys will maintain an open dialogue with all relevant stakeholders, in line with the good practices defined by IRMA, the international standard for responsible mining.
Regular dialogue meetings will be held to inform local communities and to take into account their comments regarding the progress of the project and the various impact assessments.
Please feel free to write to us if you would like to be kept informed of the first meetings to be held.
Dialogue meetings - summary
- Synthèse de la réunion publique à Coutansouze - 29 novembre 2022
- Synthèse de la réunion publique à Echassières - 17 novembre 2022
- Synthèse de la réunion publique à Lalizolle - 21 novembre 2022
- Synthèse de la réunion publique à Lapeyrouse - 16 novembre 2022
- Synthèse de la réunion publique à Servant - 1er décembre 2022
Projects with the community
Imerys intends to contribute to the life of the Echassières region and will engage in community projects.
If you are a representative of a local association, do not hesitate to let us know of your interest.
You can report any event through our alert and complaint system on the dedicated Imerys web platform or by phone to: 0 800 99 00 75.